As we grow as a team, it will become more and more important to that we determine who we are and what we stand for. From this we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the ten core values that we live by at Kaizenify Inc:
- “Awesomeness” Through Personal Service
- Embrace, Create and Push Change
- Be Real, Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Always Be Learning and Growing
- Ensure Open and Honest Relationships Through Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Bring The Hustle … Do More, Faster
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Always Be Humble
1. “Awesomeness” Through Personal Service
In order to deliver ‘awesomeness’ we should go beyond the customers wishes and expectations and surprise them. The word “personal” has been appended to the front of service, because I do not believe it is enough to provide a service, but we should always encourage building a relationship with our customers by being more personal and getting to know them on a more personal level also.
2. Embrace, Create and Push Change
Change should never be avoided if it means we will be better off in the long term. We should not be afraid of change, just because it may bring uncertainty.
3. Be Real, Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
Do not be afraid to be yourself. We should all accept each other for who they are, no matter the differences. Be sure to create a little fun in the office and even some weirdness, this will help bring us closer as a team as well as break up the days a little more. Life and business does not always have to be serious and we should encourage creating a fun but professional environment to work in.
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
Be willing to think outside the box, that is how we will become the best as a team, if we are all encouraging creativity.
5. Always Be Learning and Growing
Learning and personal development are keys to personal satisfaction. If we do not continually improve ourselves, then no matter how much we get paid we will not be completely satisfied.
There is a Japanese word “Kaizen” which means continual improvement. We should as individuals and as a team always be striving to live by this.
6. Ensure Open and Honest Relationships Through Communication
Much like a marriage, businesses cannot survive without the trust of and quality communication between team members. We must all ensure that we respect this environment by being honest and more important open with the group.
7. Build A Positive Team and Family Spirit
Negativity can ruin a team / business. We must ensure at all times we look to remain positive and build a team spirit around this.
8. Bring The Hustle … Do More, Faster
Moving forward I want us to be a fast moving company, with urgency! Moving at a fast pace should become our competitive advantage.
9. Be Passionate and Determined
We should all care about what we do, no matter the role and task. We should be absolutely determined to solving problems, no matter the difficulty.
10. Always Be Humble
May we never become arrogant from our successes. Let us remember that any success was a team effort.
Everything on this paper must not become just ‘words on paper’ … we must as a team continually be thinking about how we can work better according to these core values.